The tour begins at 9am when you will be picked up from your hotel. We then travel for about twenty minutes north of Vangvieng.
After crossing the Nam Song river, we will visit the Elephant Cave to learn about the history and the respect area spirit, then take a walk past the rice fields to the Zipline Park. You will now have an "introduction to Ziplining" from our experienced guide.
We will walk across the long sling bridge and up to the treehouse where the zipline begins. From there you will be able to see fantastic views of Vangvieng. The zipline adventure consists of long and short ziplines, bridges, a cliff walk and lastly you can do the Super Man and fly down to the front of the Tham Nam (Water Cave). Here you can swim in the clear, cool water and then tube inside the cave itself. Head lamps will be provided so you can see the beautiful cave as you float through the tunnels, after it is time for lunch with fried rice, BBQ, bread and fruit.
Afterwards we will walk back to the Nam Song river where we will start kayaking (5Km) back to Vangvieng.
After we reach town, we will continue our journey by Buggy Car to Blue Lagoon 1 or Blue Lagoon 3, finishing around 5pm.
- Zipline over the green forest of Vang Vieng and the stream underneath
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- Kayak along the Nam Song River and admire the beautiful karst rock formations
- buggy to Blue Lagoon 1 or Blue Lagoon 3 , bursting with panoramic views
- Drink water
- All activities equipment
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in the waterfall)
- Insect repellent
Buggy car 250cc or 600cc; Blue Lagoon 1 and Blue Lagoon 3 are Different prices.