Following the success of Nam Kat Yorlapa in the Oudomxay, a new tourism site Nam Pien Yorla Pa promises to be the next popular visitor destination in Vientiane. The park has recently opened for trial on the 16th July 2020. Lao Tourism officials and VIPs were welcomed and invited to test the services available at Nam Pien Yorlapa. The opening of the park was met with excitement for both locals and the future prospects of the tourism industry in large.
According to owner Somphet Maopaseuth, Phase 1 will officially be opened to welcome the public in July boasting 7 unique activities featuring the first Luge in Laos, ATV, trekking, ziplines and many eco-tourism adventures, and by August 2 activities will be added.
Phase 2 will begin construction in early 2021 and a 50 rooms resort will be completed to welcome staycation visitors and foreign tourists in first quarter of 2022. In time to receive the influx of guests due to the opening of a high speed rail connecting China, Laos and Thailand by Dec 2021.
Discover Laos Today has officially partnered up with Nam Pien Yorla Pa in facilitating online payment gateway via BCEL ONE for local customers, and Visa, MasterCard etc for foreign customers. This means when customers would like to book a tour in Nam Pien Yorla Pa, they will be required to book through Discover Laos Today Website. This helps to address excessive on-site booking issue, and guarantees that everyone who comes get to play.
Find out more about How to Book
Here is a sneak peak to the activities available in Nam Pien and on DiscoverLaosToday soon.
- Playing Luge
- Drive ATV bike at the Water Park area
- Program 01+02+03+05 (Water Park> Canopy Walk> Photo Zone Waterfall Sightseeing>Playing Roller)
- Water Park> Canopy Walk> Photo Zone
- Enjoy taking photos> Net bridge> Waterfall
- Canopy Walk: 22 net bridge and 1,000 meters long in total
- Zip line > Net bridge > Waterfall > Stand on the board
- Water Park>Canopy Walk>Photo Zone
- Playing Roller
- Program 01+02+03+04+05 (Water Park, Canopy Walk, Photo Zone, Waterfall Ziplining, Playing Roller)
DiscoverLaosToday, your one stop digital connection to Laos Tourism.